Friday, September 19, 2008

Writing a Complaint

I am reporting a compliant about the quality of service provided by the receptionist of Palm Mansions of the Whampoa Garden in Hung Hom.

On September 20, I went to Block X of Palm Mansion at 1:00 pm to call on a friend. It was my first visit. I was unfamiliar with the construction of the building and the way to my friend's place. I sought help at the front desk. The staff on duty put on a shocking attitude and asked me to leave if I was not a genuine visitor of the tenants. I was not even offered a chance of making a phone call to my friend.

1. What do you think is the complaint about?
Answer:It is the complaint about the quality of service provided by the receptionist of Plam Mansion.
2. What are the two reasons that support the compliant?
Answer:The first reason is the poor attitude of the staff on duty. The staff put on a shocking attitude and asked the writer to leave if he was not a genuine visitor of the tenants. The second reason is that the staff not even offered the writer a chance to make a phone call to his friend.

No comments: