Friday, October 2, 2009

Writing Practice

"Write a letter to your friend in Australia. Tell her what you know and feel about the celebration of the 60th Anniversary of China in Hong Kong.
You may want to read a sample task below before you write.

Dear Meggie

Hello,how are you? I have just had a holiday on Oct 1st. It is a China's national day. Have you watch the TV or any news about it? I stayed home and watched the TV progromme at night. Let me share with you about the celebration of the 60th Anniversary of China in Hong Kong.

I watched Hong Kong fireworks on the TV. It is so amazing to see the different shapes and colours of the fireworks. I like the circle shaped firework with two Chinese character"中國".It makes me very impressed.

I also viewed the live-show of the TV programme broadcasting the celebration in Bejiang. I saw the troops and the fighter jets marching on Tienman Square and flying over the Square. I feel very excited.

I hope you were also in Hong Kong to see the fireworks with me. You will share the joy with me.
Drop me some lines if you have time!

Yours

Lillian

No comments: