Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tenses Exercise

A. Fill in the right forms of the verb in the blanks.

1. He __washes_______ (wash) his bike by himself.
2. My friend sometimes ___plays_______ (play) with his uncle.
3. I like to _talk_________ ( talk ) with the actor.
4. My friend often _goes_________ (go) shopping.
5. My mother __cooked_________ (cook) the dinner last weekend.
6. My coaches ____are swimming_____________ (swim) in the sea.
7. We _finish_____(finish) doing our homework before dinner everyday.
8. My younger brother ___ate______ (eat) three apples yesterday.
9. One of my friends ___likes________ (like ) to play the guitar.
10. Can you _run_ (run) two miles ?
11. The teacher __had___ (have) a headache.
12. They ___watch_________ (watch) a movie every week.
13. Does it __snow___ (snow) outside?
14. He often _takes______ (take) his umbrella with him.
15. My good friends __stayed________ (stay) in a good hotel last week.
16. I was very happy to __play_______ ( play ) in the park yesterday.
17. My friends often _bring_________ (bring) his books to read.
18. The workers _washed__________ (wash) his car last weekend.
19. Tom and Jerry _are climbing____ (climb) the hill.
20. I _finish_____(finish) practice playing piano before dinner everyday
21. My aunt _cooked___ ( cook) lunch with me yesterday.
22. One of my uncles _doesn't like_ (not like ) to play the guitar.
23. Did you _fly___ (fly) by plane last week ?
24. The teacher __doesn't have__ (not have) a headache.
25. They __don't watch______ ( not watch) a movie every week.
26. Did it __rain______ ( rain) outside?
27. He often _rides________ (ride) bike by himself.
28. My best friend _lives_________ (live) with his uncle.
29. I like to _travel_________ ( travel ) to USA.
30. My friends often __go____ (go) shopping.

No comments: