Friday, November 14, 2008

A Letter of Advice

Your friend, Amy is sending you a letter sharing with you some unhappy experience and ask for your help.

  • Hi Lillian
  • I'm very stressed these days. Let me share with you what have happened, so you may give me some advice.
  • These days, our school is preparing for the open days. I am one of the choir members and I need to stay two days after the school for the choir practice. At the same time , I also need to help to decorate the classrooms for the open days. It takes me two more days after school.
  • The problem is I was so tried after I came home. I went straight to bed. I couldn't manage to study and revise for the tests. So, I failed two tests in the past two weeks. I felt very bad about the results.
  • What shall I do? Please help me.
  • Best Wishes,
  • Amy

No comments: