Friday, November 14, 2008

A Letter of Advice

Dear Amy,

I'm sorry to hear that you are very stressed these days and you felt unhappy about failing two tests.

I think you are a good student who would not fail the test without good reasons. Firstly, I can see that being too busy with the preparation for your school open days is the main reason for failing your tests.

Secondly, you also spent a lot of time practicing singing and decorating the classrooms. This made you really tired and you had no time to study for your tests.

With the above reasons, I would like to suggest talking with your teacher about your concern. You can request your teachers to allow you to retake the tests. You may also see if you can join other students who experienced the same situation and talk to the teachers.

I hope my suggestion can help you. So you can overcome your problems.

Best wish
Lillian

No comments: