Friday, March 13, 2009

Vocabulary Learning

Regardless of ( followed by a noun phrase)

Regardless of my sickness, I attend school as usual.
Regardless of the busy traffic, he was knocked down by a car.
Regardless of the danger, the brave firemen saved the blocked residents.

不管我生病,我都如常上學。
他因不理會交通情況,被一輛汽車撞倒了。
勇敢的消防員不顧危險救了封鎖居民。

Drug expiry date suspicion prompted a heated debate since last week.
懷疑藥物有效日期事件自上週以來引起激烈辯論。

For the sake of passing examination, he studies harder than before.
optimistic for為了...而樂觀/about 樂觀,樂觀主義
Hong Kong people are optimistic for/about Hong Kong future.
I am optimistic for my future life.
I am optimistic about my health.
I am optimistic about my study.
I am optimistic about my relationship with my family.
I was optimistic for the good results of my English dictation, but now I become pessimistic(悲觀) about getting a good grade for my English results.

No comments: