Friday, March 6, 2009

How to improve the effect of my English learning

First of all, I think I must see learning as an integrated part of my life. My survival relies on it. I am taking it into my rountine. So, sooner or later it will become a habit. In other words, I will just automatically think and repeat what I have learnt from my teachers every day. For example, when I am waiting the bus, I will recall what I was taught at school. I will think and see how I can apply the knowledge I learn to my daily life.

Secondly, I will read and listen to English as much as I can. In other words, I will make sure that the reading is meaningful and relevant to my life. I need the knowledge to grow mentally, so I become smarter when dealing with similar situation mentioned in the books or the conversations I heard.

Lastly, I think I should rejoice in the process of learning. I feel satisfied and energised.

No comments: