Friday, May 22, 2009

Conditonal Tenses

Conditional Sentences Type I, II, III

Complete the sentences according to the basic rules for Conditional Sentences.

  • It would be silly if we tried to walk there.
  • I will watchthe film only if the reviews are good.
  • She'd have taken me to the station if her car hadn't broken down.
  • If you don't ask, he won't help you.
  • If it hadn't rained yesterday, we would have gone sailing.
  • Will you look after their dog again if they go on holiday this year?
  • Would you mind if I used your mobile?
  • I would not have opened the mail if it had contained a virus.
  • Even if I had a wet-suit, I wouldn't go scuba-diving.
  • Would you have been that strict if you'd known the truth?

Source: http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/conditional-sentences-4

No comments: